HRE Series P1 line utilizes cutting-edge design, engineering and forging technology to create the newest industry standard for 1-piece performance wheels.
HRE has long been known as a performance-driven company where strength, lightness and superior engineering have forged some of the most iconic wheel designs of the past three decades. Inspired by its best selling three-piece Series S1 line, HRE has now launched a Monoblok interpretation of these three designs to create the Series P1.
The Series P1 debuts with three new models, including the 5-spoke mesh P101, the V-5 spoke P104 and the split 5-spoke P107, available in diameters ranging from 19 to 22 inches and widths from 8.5 to 13 inches.
Features include sculpted spoke geometry and lightweight pocket machining inspired by HRE’s world-record breaking motorsports division, aggressive conical profiles and spokes that extend to the wheel lip.
HRE’s Street Collection combines the technical expertise from our championship-winning racing wheels with an uncompromised attention to detail creating the ultimate in lightweight, high-strength performance forged wheels. This race-bred philosophy ensures enhanced braking, acceleration and handling while also reflecting your distinguished sense of style.
Each model in HRE’s Street Collection of custom wheels is designed specifically for supercars, sports GTs and performance sedans.
Available in 19”, 20”, 21″ and 22″
Other wheels in this series – P101, P107
- Monoblok 1-Piece
- Modern Conical profile creating the strongest, lightest P Series yet.
- Aerospace-grade 6061-T6 forged aluminum for high strength-to-weight ratio
- Side Cuts and backpad pocketing are standard to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for maximum performance and handling
- CNC machined to custom specifications for your specific application
- OE TPMS and lug hardware compatible for ease of installation