PORSCHE 718 BOXSTER / CAYMAN EXHAUST SUITE
Porsche 718 BOXSTER / CAYMAN Exhaust Suite from AWE Tuning is available now!!
Multiple options covering every taste, accompanied by unmatched quality, fitment, performance, and a tailored AWE Tuning soundtrack. This is the finest 718 exhaust suite available.
- Max gains of 9.5 hp @ 7200 rpm and 6 ft-lbs of torque starting @ 4370 rpm at the crankAvailable as valved SwitchPath™ (retains factory PSE button operation), refined Touring Edition, or more unleashed Track Edition
- 102mm double-walled tips available in Chrome Silver or Diamond Black
- 10.5 lb weight savings over stock with complete Track Edition, 6.5 lb savings with Touring Edition, and 2.5 lb savings with SwitchPath™
- Does not interfere with factory emissions equipment
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent 0.65” wall T304 stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity and easy installation
- No Check Engine Light – Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment – Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
SwitchPath™ Exhaust (for cars equipped with PSE)
If your car have PSE and you want to remain in control over your exhaust’s tone at the press of the PSE button? Perfect. We created the SwitchPath™ Exhaust for the Boxster and Cayman to do just that, for drivers just like you.
Valves closed for sophistication, valve open for aggression. Sport mode? Yes please, extra burbles. Equipped with a tuned muffler on the driver’s side and a valved straight section on the passenger’s side, the SwitchPath™ Exhaust’s soundtrack is pleasantly different dependent on its operating state. Drone-free mood control accompanied by addicting crackles and straight-through performance.
Touring Edition Exhaust
Refined, yet aggressive tone. Daily drivability without drone. The perfect package. The Touring Edition Exhaust features a straight-through design with two original bullet-style mufflers on each side, lined with AWE Tuning’s special blend of stainless and composite acoustical packing material.
Track Edition Exhaust
The Track Edition Exhaust is for those who like to rumble at all times. Featuring straight pipes on both the driver and passenger’s sides, there’s nothing standing in the way between the downpipe and the tips providing a completely unfiltered exhaust note.
This version is known to get rowdy in the mid range, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.